Dr. Anthony Albers
Dr. Albers completed his medical school and orthopaedic residency training at McGill University, followed by subspecialty training in adult hip and knee reconstruction at the University of British Columbia. He currently holds a position of assistant professor of surgery at McGill University and is actively involved in teaching medical students, residents and fellows.
He was named the McGill division of orthopaedic surgery educator of the year for 2018. His current interests include all facets of hip and knee arthroplasty, including partial knee replacement and complex revision surgery.
His specialties are:
- Primary and Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery
- Clinical and Radiological Outcomes of Partial Knee Replacements
- Avascular Necrosis of the Hip
- Rehabilitation post Hip Fracture Surgery
- Periprosthetic Joint Infections
- EHealth Literacy in Older Adults